.

.
.

21 Nov 2014

My wife opens her breast in public to feed our baby and it annoys me (Review)



My wife and I just had our first child together and as is expected, she must have to breastfeed the baby but the annoying thing is that she brings out her breast to breastfeed him anywhere he cries for food and she doesn't even do it with any shame. Last Sunday my boss came visiting with his sons to greet our baby and as we were in my parlor talking, our son cried and immediately my wife just brought out her whole breast. Even my MD was embarrassed.

I have told her repeatedly but she says what should she do? Shay she would not breastfeed her child again and that I am just "forming" unnecessarily. Abeg am I forming or is it normal for me to be angry?......review

No comments:

Post a Comment